Re: proposed patch to select an ISO among multiple ones

> Quoting Fred (fboiteux@free.fr):
> > 	Hello,
> >
> >   I asked back in october 2009 if it was possible to select the ISO
> > image we want to use when there are multiple ISO files available on the
> > installer media (see
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2009/10/msg00064.html).
> >
> >   After a while, I tried to build a patch to iso-scan package to do it
> > (see attached file). I'm not familiar with debconf nor installer, so
> > I'm not sure I've done the right way.

  I'm trying to update my patch following suggestions from Franz Pop on this
list, but I have a problem : I found that if if I mount a disk partition to
scan it for ISO files, found one, mount this iso image, then umount it later, I
could not umount the disk partition (to look at another one for example), the
umount command says "device busy" : do you know why, and how to be able to
umount the partition ?

	Thanks,
		Fred.

[P.S. : please, CC me as I don't receive messages of this list]