Re: proposed patch to select an ISO among multiple ones

Quoting Fred (fboiteux@free.fr):
> 	Hello,
>
>   I asked back in october 2009 if it was possible to select the ISO
> image we want to use when there are multiple ISO files available on the
> installer media (see
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2009/10/msg00064.html).
>
>   After a while, I tried to build a patch to iso-scan package to do it
> (see attached file). I'm not familiar with debconf nor installer, so
> I'm not sure I've done the right way.

It seems that you went quite far from what I see at first glance in
your patch.

So, the really first thing to do would be to send all this as a
wishlist bug report (with patch) against iso-scan. That would
guarantee that your work is not lost in case nobidy has time to look
at it immediately.