Re: [RFC] Blockers for Debian Installer - Alpha1 release

On Saturday 16 January 2010, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Possibly just an issue with the mirror the buildd is using? Since
> packages.debian.org seems to think that package is in both squeeze and
> sid and local builds Work For Me(tm).

See the first lines of the log:
WARNING: mirror 'http://hetzner:download@download.hetzner.de/debian/mirror'
appears to be invalid; skipping
Using generated sources.list.udeb:
   deb copy:/home/installer/build/ localudebs/

So it end up using only localudebs, which obviously isn't enough.

No idea what's in the sources.list on that buildd, but it's fairly certain
that it's so unconventional that D-I cannot parse/use it.