Re: [RFC] Blockers for Debian Installer - Alpha1 release

On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 19:44 -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I plan to upload debian-installer as soon as localechooser is migrated
> to testing.
>
> I'd to know if anyone wants anything else on this release otherwise I'd
> like to people to hold uploads for packages found in initrd images.

According to http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/build-logs.html, there
hasn't been a successful daily build on amd64 since 1 Jan? Maybe the
releases are built against a different distro to the dailies so it
doesn't indicate a problem for the release? (other than lack of testing
for a while)

There was a missing build depends on the buildd for a while (glibc-pic)
but that was fixed and now it has been failing most of this week with:
        E: Couldn't find package acpi-modules-2.6.30-2-amd64-di
Possibly just an issue with the mirror the buildd is using? Since
packages.debian.org seems to think that package is in both squeeze and
sid and local builds Work For Me(tm).

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

 Thinking is dangerous.  It leads to ideas.
		-- Seen on #Debian