di-beta1 fails to install on a ultrasparc5 station due to the lack of cmd64x modules

   Hello,

As the title says, the initrd is missing the pata_cmd64x modules
resulting in the CD-ROM not being found. After setting up an ip adress
with busybox and transfering both ata&pata udebs over netcat, I could
manually modprobe pata_cmd64x and then the installation completed
successfully. For the record, I was using
debian-squeeze-di-beta1-sparc-xfce+lxde-CD-1.iso. In addition, the
floppy modules are also missing.

Christophe