Re: Issues with D-I on VirtualBox

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):
> Hi,
>
> Testing weeky D-I network install image on VirtualBox 3.2.10 32-BIt under Ubuntu
>
> 10.10 I have faced some issues.
>
> 1. When trying to manually partitioning the disk, I can't select the disk and
> manually add the partitions. I have to do a guided partition and change the
> other options afterwards.
> 2. When using  btrfs and after the installation finished, the virtual machine
> doesn't boot.
> 3. Finally, after selecting the tasks (software to install) and proceeding, no
> progress bar is shown, only the screen title 'Software Selection'.
>
> Shall I send a bug report or are these known?

1. I haven't seen anything

2. is more or less known. I've seen bug reports mentioning boot
problems with btrfs. Not sure if that deserves to be a blocker or
something to be mentioned in errata.

3. you're not the first to report this so there's certainly  something
somewhere and I suggest this is added to blockers (and a bug is
reported...I'm however unsure if it belongs to tasksel).