Issues with D-I on VirtualBox

Hi,

Testing weeky D-I network install image on VirtualBox 3.2.10 32-BIt under Ubuntu

10.10 I have faced some issues.

1. When trying to manually partitioning the disk, I can't select the disk and
manually add the partitions. I have to do a guided partition and change the
other options afterwards.
2. When using  btrfs and after the installation finished, the virtual machine
doesn't boot.
3. Finally, after selecting the tasks (software to install) and proceeding, no
progress bar is shown, only the screen title 'Software Selection'.

Shall I send a bug report or are these known?

regards,
Ossama