Re: Bad bug in partitioning in squeeze installer

Quoting Andrew Hill (andru@treshna.com):
> Hi All
>
> I'm working from the nightly builds of squeeze. I've noticed a number of
> desktops and servers I have been testing with squeeze have been generated
> with incorrect partition tables, causing data loss and corruption.
>
> Using the text GUI partitioning tool it appears to make the cylinders

I'd say "don't"..:-)

I have seen few, if any, activity to maintain cfdisk recently.

So, using it during d-i is probably a not-so-good idea. I wonder if we
should really keep it (at least for arches where partman is working
properly).