Re: Fwd: Old kernels used for sparc daily builds

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 10:43:37PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Hi Geert
>
> You used to build the sparc daily images for d-i. But these images are
> no longer built since June. Are you still intending to provide daily
> d-i images for sparc or should someone else take over this job?

I'm pretty sure that the images are getting built, as, for example,
today's daily contains the binary packages build from version 1.60 of
linux-kernel-di-sparc-2.6, which was uploaded to the archive just
yesterday. It's just that the kernel which gets installed into the
image is old. I don't know how the build works, but it might be that
the kernel which makes it onto the iso is the same one the build
machine is running (or something :-).

Best regards.

--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org