Re: Debian installer build: failed or old builds

Excerpts from Joey Hess's message of Die Nov 09 19:58:25 +0100 2010:
> Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > I'm a bit confused where this mail comes from. Today I activated the
> > script that generates this sort of mail on d-i.d.o (aka ravel). There
> > is also a cronjob for the d-i user that runs the script daily at
> > 00:30. But on ravel the current time is 21:33, so the script should
> > not have been run yet.
>
> I've been running the script every 15 minutes on ravel for ages.
> I can stop it and make the pages a redirect to the d-i.d.o if
> desired.

Yes please do so, unless others strongly disagree. I think
d-i.debian.org is now the canonical place for all this stuff.

If I find some time I'd like to convert the script to something that
gets triggered after a new build is uploaded so that the pages are
always up to date.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.