Re: Weekly-build multi-arch DVD useful?

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 04:19:18PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Hmmm. I've not seen your report, but I only tend to skim the -boot
> list. Are you using the squeeze or sid version?

I was using the daily build.  I thought it was for both?  I was installing
squeeze though which seems to be the default.

The problem is that the multiarch netinst cd image doesn't have any of
the udeb's for i386 or amd64, only powerpc.

Now given it is also 635MB already, perhaps something got too big and
other bits got dropped somehow.  It seems to me that only a couple of
months ago it was 600 MB.  As far as I can tell, most packages on average
have gotten slightly larger, and a few new ones added (and a few removed).
The only obvious problem I see right now is the missing kernel module
packages for i386 and amd64.  Everything else appears right.

--
Len Sorensen