Re: Spam cleaning effort: October 2010

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:34:30 +0100, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Philip Hands (phil@hands.com):
> >   https://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/review/review2.pl?debian-boot
>
> Sure. I'll try to remember next time...
>
> And, Phil, as you are a DD, of course don't forget the second step:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/archive-spam-removals/review/

I think that was the bit I was suggesting you linked to, well, except
that I was suggesting you link straight into the debian-boot bit, but
the link you suggest at least gets one to within only two clicks of
where you want people to go, so is certainly an improvement, and does
also have the "Get a password" link as well, which is handy for
first-timers.

Cheers, Phil.