Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

On 10/31/2010 04:49 PM, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Excerpts from Christian PERRIER's message of Die Sep 14 06:55:28 +0200 2010:
>> Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
>>> Christian PERRIER wrote:

> - There are still some old builds. I'm still looking for someone to
>   document the current autobuilder setup, so that it would become
>   possible for others to investigate the cause for this and to add the
>   relevant logs to the overview page. AFAIK currently only Luk knows
>   how this works and it's not documented anywhere... (Luk, could you
>   give me some pointers?)

Note that I don't have access anymore to any buildd (was retracted
without any notice) so I'm not very interested in pursuing why things
don't work anymore...

Note also that it doesn't seem that any are still being done the way I
originally set them up as none are from luk@<host> anymore...

On the buildds there was a separate chroot used to do the daily builds.
The daily builds were done like 'documented' in the repository of d-i,
nothing special.

On d-i.debian.org the builds are aggregated and old ones cleaned (for
the ones on buildds); and statistics prepared (for all of them).

Cheers

Luk