Re: Tentative to get regular statistics for Installation Guide localization

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
> Hi,
>
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Do you find this useful? I intend to publish this on a regular basis,
>
> Such statistics were already displayed on the
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/
> d-i manual alioth page in the past.
> Are they without function now?

At least, they haven't been updated since August.

Felipe was working on this as the pages are generated from the Manul
builds. I don't want to interfere with his work, so let's have him
comment about the status of the automatic builds and statistics
updates.

(last time we met, he mentioned me his plans to move the D-I Manual
builds to build daemons)