amd64-i386-powerpc netinst daily image seems to be missing kernel modules

I just tried to use today's build of the i386/amd64/powerpc netinst
image, and it complains about not finding any kernel module packages.
Looking on the disc it would appear to have the powerpc packages, but
not the i386 and amd64 packages.  This is also true of the one I have
from 2 weeks ago (which I never got around to testing until today).

I think the single architecture images contains the proper packages,
but I didn't try that one yet.

So the multiarch only has:
/mnt/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6
/mnt/pool/main/l/linux-modules-di-powerpc-2.6

While amd64 only has:
/mnt/pool/main/l/linux-kernel-di-amd64-2.6
/mnt/pool/main/l/linux-modules-di-amd64-2.6

Did multiarch get too large and drop some packages?

--
Len Sorensen