set APT::Immediate-Configure

Hi list,

I'm doing unattended installs of my workstations and servers and have some problems. Right now I'm building a pxe netboot preseed environment with Debian Squeeze. During installation I often receive errors like that:

Could not perform immediate configuration on "package". Please see man 5 apt.conf under APT::Immediate-Configure for details.

Is there any way to tell apt to set APT::Immediate-Configure to false during install? Or is there any option to add APT::Immediate-Configure "false" to apt.conf before the packages get installed by the Debian Installer?

Thanks in advance,

--
Michael Holzer