unattended lenny 5.0.4 preseed option fail

 I remaster a debian lenny install iso with a preseed in order to have
 a full unattended lenny installation, but at testing fase
 (installation) there still showing me the package manager windows
 asking if I want to scan another CD. I look all the preseed examples
 files googling around but there isn't an option on this. I attach my
 preseed.cfg and the isolinux.cfg in case you find any error

Imagination is more important than knowledge