Re: amd64 daily images?

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 15:53 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Vincent McIntyre wrote:
> > Out of interest I took a look at the other daily-built images linked from [5].
> This page is an easy way to keep track of all the builds, and see the
> build logs. Also to see how long a build has been failing.
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html
> It's generally pretty clear why a build is failing from the log.
> But in the case of amd64, the log is quite confusing; the set -x shell
> code it shows is not part of a normal d-i build at all.

Julien Cristau suggested in
<[🔎] 20100902084123.GH6206@radis.liafa.jussieu.fr> (from thread "Daily
builds still failing") this morning that it was likely to be the result
of the buildd maintainer debugging an issue of some sort.

Ian Campbell

Fifth Law of Procrastination:
	Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has the feeling that
	there is nothing important to do.