amd64 daily images?

Hi,
I was trying to test something on squeeze/amd64 today.

What I wanted was a daily netboot image [1] so I could PXE boot into rescue
mode. But none of those amd64 dailies are building, according to overview.log.

I tried to fall back to a daily netinst cd image [2].
That fails with a 404 error.

So did multiarch [3].

Eventually I resorted to a weekly-snapshot full cd [4], which did work.

Can someone clarify what the problem is with getting the amd64 dailies built?
Is it just person-hours or is it buildds etc? Other arches hosted on d-i.d.o
are getting built ok. Not having these images makes it more difficult to test
stuff; I'd like to know if there's any prospect of this getting fixed.

Is there some pseudo-package that I should be opening a bug against,
for this issue?

Kind regards
Vince

PS.
Out of interest I took a look at the other daily-built images linked from [5].
Things seem in pretty good shape, apart from amd64 and ia64, though I guess
someone may need to take over the S/390 port, with fjp's passing.

downloadable d-i images, as at 2010-09-02

 netinst cd images
 amd64   404 error
 armel   OK (cd & businesscard images, up to date)
 htppa   OK
 i386    OK
 ia64    404
 mips    OK
 mipsel  OK
 powerpc OK
 sparc   OK

 netinst jigdo
 amd64   404
 armel   OK
 hppa    OK
 i386    OK
 ia64    404
 mips    OK
 mipsel  OK
 powerpc OK
 sparc   OK

 multiarch cd
 iso-cd   404
 jigdo-cd 404

 Other images
 amd64   all-failed (according to overview.log)
 armel   all-ok
 hppa    all-ok (but dated 2010-06-07)
 i386    all-ok
 ia64    all-failed