apt-setup: Should propose using t-p-u when testing is installed

Package: apt-setup
Severity: wishlist

After a (short) discussion in -devel, I came up with the proposal of
activating "testing-proposed-updates" when users install testing, in a
similar way that we currently propose activating volatile when they
install stable.

So, sending this as a bug report against apt-setup. I suggest this is
done post-squeeze.

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):