Re: how can i add hard disk driever at installation

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:06:28AM +0800, kin boster wrote:
> Thank you for your reply,buit i don't want to change installer, i only want
> to inmod the modules
> and let it driver my new hardware, at least present, any idea?

Well what I have done in the past is when the installer needs the
driver, switch to console 2 (left alt+F2), then mount a usb key (mount
-t vfat /dev/sdb1 /mnt for example), and insmod the module from there,
then unmount it again, and switch back to the installer on console 1
(left alt + F1).

--
Len Sorensen