Re: Add partman-btrfs to *next* D-I release?

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Wednesday 14 July 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > OK, I'll add them to the packages_list file after we're done with the
> > beta1 release preparation.
>
> Why wait?

Essentially to have time to cook up a mail to -i18n and also figure
out how beta1 is going.

I also have other pending stuff for l10n such as committing a full
update for Serbian, reactivate that language, discuss with the team
about adding sr@latin (Serbian in Latin script) which I just got fully
translated.

In short, a big bunch of small things which I'd like to do at about
the same time.

> > This way, trnaslators can work on them and, if we happen to release a
> beta2, or rc1, these packages will at least have some localization done.
>
> Consider marking them as not relevant for translation stats in the
> packages_list file.

That could be an option, yes.