Re: Add partman-btrfs to *next* D-I release?

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):

> I plan to have it, at least in dailies, and then we see if it works
> well enough to push it. My hope is to have it in squeeze.
>
> I fully agree that is better to add it, as partman-ufs too.
>
> Those, however, are "acceptable" to be untranslated IMO.

OK, I'll add them to the packages_list file after we're done with the
beta1 release preparation. This way, trnaslators can work on them and,
if we happen to release a beta2, or rc1, these packages will at least
have some localization done.