Re: Spam cleaning effort: May 2010

On Saturday 05 June 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > This is the second time you've missed spams others have found.
>
> As you seem to question the care I used for this work, could I mention
> that, well, two other people also missed two spams before I did. Maybe
> not the same ones, but still..

What I question is the implied message in your mail that others have to
find and mark 18 spams as well. IMO the process simply works better and
more efficient if everyone is free to report whatever they happen to find
using their own preferred method of scanning. It's not as if the world
will end if a spam is missed by someone.