Re: Testing firmware daily image

On 3 June 2010 18:53, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

> [Stefano Canepa]
>> Hi all,
>>     today I tested the daily image with firmware on a ThinkPad R52
>> with Intel Wireless 2200 that needs firmware. Using the graphical
>> installer I was not able to click on yes to accept Intel license and
>> no scroll is shown to read the whole license, is it worth to fire a
>> bug on our beloved graphical installer?
>
> Anything useful in the installation log?  Which firmware package was
> this?  It might be a bug in hw-detect, yet it worked when I tested it
> after implementing it. :)

No, nothing I took a picture you can see at [1]. The license is over
the buttons as you can see in the buttom of the picture.

I reboot and using the curses installer the yes and no buttons are displayed.

Firmware was Intel ipw2200.

Thanks fro you work
Stefano

[1] http://picasaweb.google.com/scanepa/Blog#5478467743864178466
[2] http://packages.debian.org/sid/firmware-ipw2x00

PS: I'm subscribed to debian-boot so you don't need to continue CCing me ;-)

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.