Testing firmware daily image

Hi all,
    today I tested the daily image with firmware on a ThinkPad R52
with Intel Wireless 2200 that needs firmware. Using the graphical
installer I was not able to click on yes to accept Intel license and
no scroll is shown to read the whole license, is it worth to fire a
bug on our beloved graphical installer?
   I think that partman guided partition should be updated to use more
than 7GB as /. What do you think?

Bye
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.