[I18N] rescue mode dialogs displayed in english, although translated

Hello,

with installation media: netinst cd, daily build from 14.05.2010

In rescue mode (text mode or G-I) with German, Germany and German
selected for language, country and keyboard layout, I saw some english
text, although the templates are translated to german.
It is the screen, where you are prompted to selected the partition,
that should be used as root filesystem for rescue operations.

The source package "rescue" in unstable contains old po files,
with a fuzzy string on that screen.

Please upload a new rescue source package (version in d-i svn is up to
date).

(I don't know the mechanism, which is reponsible here.
It seems, as a new version is not automatically uploaded if translations
have changed?
What triggers a new upload in such situations?
Manual action of d-i team?
I would assume, that in preparation for a new d-i release (like the
alpha1 release in February this year) all packages get a new upload,
but that was not the case.  ???)

Thanks

Holger

--