partman-auto troubles

Hi,

Im installing workstations with preseed files. This works fine for basic
usage, but I now I want to use it to install servers as well.
I want to use "complex" partitions but im having troubles finding out how
it works.

For example:
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string                         \
        swap-root:  \
64 512 300% linux-swap  \
        method{ swap }  \
        format{ } .     \
4000 4000 4000 ext3      \
        method{ format }        \
        format{ }       \
        use_filesystem{ }       \
        filesystem{ ext3 }      \
        mountpoint{ / } .

This should create a swapspace, with at least 64MB, with a MAX of 512MB or
300% of system ram. Is this correct?
After creating the swap file, it should create a root partition which is
4GB is this right?

It doesn't do like I expected, instead it first creates the root partition
which is the whole disk(instead of 4GB) - swap space, after that it
creates the swap file, which has the wanted size, but is created
secondairy.

Or can someone tell me what the first,the second, and third value should
be like?

Any help or explanation is welcome.

Regards,
Martijn van Brummelen