Re: win32-loader: FTBFS: plugins/cpuid/plugin.c:18:21: error: windows.h: No such file or directory

(are you subscribed to -boot?)

Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (didier@raboud.com):

> Yay, thanks KiBi for those warm words.
>
> FYI, Robert's mail bounced, I just resent it on two other addresses of him.
> If I get access to the SVN, I will try to improve things incrementally: if
> one objects to a change of mine, a revert is always possible.

That seems to be a sane approach.

I'll grant you with commit access (unless someone already did so) as
soon as possible (that includes "as soon as I remember that I have to
do that *and* I am online"). What's your Alioth login?

> Though I need to know what are the things I can touch:
>
>   * dh vs cdbs ?
>   * new source package formats ?

win32-loader is nearly a one-liner with cdbs, so I think it's fairly
easy to convert it to dh7. Other D-I packages have been switch to dh7
and none is using cdbs. So you get your answer..:-)

Being a native package, I think that switch to "3.0 (native)" doesn't
hurt as well.

I'd give a GO to both.