Re: [D-I] Localization status for Debian Installer

Quoting Eugen Dedu (Eugen.Dedu@pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr):

> If no one steps in for ro language, please contact me 1-2 weeks before
> the release, I will do it as much as I can.

Thanks for the offer. I think that Romanian localization can benefit
from all good wills, either for D-I, or for other things. And, anyway,
translating is not enough and reviewing translations is also a good
thing to do.

Andrei Popescu also volunteered. I suggest you guys coordinate efforts
through the debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org mailing list....

Eddy, I'm awaiting for your stance on all this.