Re: Mismatch between d-i's kernel and kernel in local mirror

hi,

fixed it :)

I has initially checked code from svn based on installer/build/README
"If you are using testing or unstable, check out
a copy of the installer using the command
"svn co svn://svn.d-i.alioth.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/installer" "
as I am building d-i on Squeeze, but then i ended up with the "No kernel modules found." error

Then I tried building from d-i source i pulled off the Squeeze repository via apt-get and that worked.

Wonder what i missed here...

Thanks again for your reply

Regards,
Vikram