d-i build not able to download udebs from repository

hi,

I am building d-i on Squeeze, the build process fails as it is unable to download udebs from the concerned repositories. However the package lists do get downloaded.

I have added the following to sources.list.udeb.local
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ sid main

I have also checked to ensure that my internet connection is up and running.

Here is the error that I am getting:
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package acpi-modules-2.6.32-3-486-di
make[7]: *** [stamps/get_udebs-cdrom_gtk-stamp] Error 100
make[6]: *** [_build] Error 2
make[5]: *** [build_cdrom_gtk] Error 2
make[4]: *** [_build] Error 2
make[3]: *** [flavour_build] Error 2