Re: [buildd-tools-devel] the state of daily-builds

Thanks for getting amd64 going again so fast.

On Thursday 01 April 2010, Andreas Barth wrote:
> As of now, we can't move the armel builds yet (as we are waiting for
> the new debian machines to be setup). I hope to not forget to mention
> it once we have the new machines running.
>
> For i386, I don't mind either way.

OK. In that case let's do all the arches we can now and add armel later.

That means the new to set up daily D-I builds on arch buildds are:
- i386
- sparc
- s390

For these we really will need to know when they are set up as we'll need to
switch a few things over and inform their current buildd admins.