Re: where is now reiserfs in Debian-testing netinstall?

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> To use reiserfs with daily images you need to either:
> - boot in expert mode and select 'partman-reiserfs' as optional component
> - boot the installer with the option 'modules?=partman-reiserfs'
>
> I will send a general announcement of this change soon.

As it sounds like a decision that might appear as a "general" decision
of "the Debian Project", I wonder if that could appear in the release
notes.

ReiserFS no longer offerred by default
 Because ReiserFS development is stopped upstream, this file system
 will no longer be offerred as choice for partitions created
 by the installer, during default installtions.

 To enable ReiserFS support, users should either: