Re: Missing loop-aes-modules-${current:kernel}-amd64-di?

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> (09/03/2010):
> Sorry for the separate replies...

As I pointed out in my first reply, aes_generic was indeed what I
wanted, an error message confused me; that's how I got to loop-aes.

> For rescue help with encrypted LVM, see:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Rescue/Crypto

Thanks. I managed to find my way in the meanwhile, thanks to trial &
error, looking at what the initramfs does through cryptroot & lvm
scripts.

The outcome was quite surprising, but explained a lot: cryptsetup
wasn't actually installed on the target sytem…

Mraw,
KiBi.