Re: netcfg: using udhcpc to get dhcp lease fails

Hello,

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
> With dhcp3 not all the leases in the file are valid aka only the latest
> one for every IP is valid if it's not expired yet. I'm not sure if udhcp
> would cope with invalid leases in the leases file?

It can't. The lease file is being written by the script and since it
is there just to be easier to check things and allow for easier
integration I think that replacing it all time works fine.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br