netcfg: using udhcpc to get dhcp lease fails

I've just tried running the SVN version of netcfg which includes the
following change:
   [ Otavio Salvador ]
   * Add support for udhcpc. This was based on Luk Claes but changed to
     avoid dropping support for dhclient, dhclient3 and pump for now.

I built a netboot image without dhcp3-udeb to test udhcpc, but it failed
miserably as it did not manage to get a lease during netcfg.
How well was this tested?

It did work when run from a debug shell:
# ip link set up dev eth0
# udhcpd
udhcpd (v1.14.2) started
Sending discover...
Sending select for 10.19.66.61
Lease of 10.19.66.61 obtained, lease time 7200

Another issue is that I could not find a lease file anywhere, which makes
troubleshooting network issues more difficult.
It also means that using udhcpd would break setting a preseed file from the
DHCP server config [1]. And we have had bug reports in the past when that
no longer worked.

As there was no lease file I could not verify if the "filename" option was
even included in the lease or not.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apbs02.html#preseed-dhcp
    See also dhcp_preseed_url() in preseed.sh.