chose unrelated swap and no way to lock console

Hi,

this is kinda installation report.

I'm installing lenny atm on a harddrive connected via usb to an laptop. I
choose "guided partitioning with encrypted lvm" and this failed as the laptop
has a harddrive with insecure swap. So I had to take out the harddrive to do
the installation on the external harddrive. Is this is a known+reported (and
still existing in squeeze) bug?

Secondly I wonder if you would consider it a sensible wishlist feature to have
a vlock.udeb, so one can lock the console, which is useful for locking the
machine when the data on a big harddrive is erased for encrypted lvm, which
can take several hours. Again: is this is a known+reported (and still
existing in squeeze) bug?

cheers,
basically I'm always happy when using d-i, it's really great!
	Holger