Re: Unable to install Debian from USB

Thank you for the help Felix.

> Known kernel bug. Already fixed upstream and marked pending
> Just add `nopat' to the boot options

This works, however, it leaves me with a non-functional keyboard.

The language selection shows up, but I cannot select anything.

I'm using a Apple USB keyboard, which behaves well on my laptop, which was installed the same way. There, everything went fine.

Kind regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Klinger                                      o/klettern
                                                    /\/  bis zum