Re: second git demo conversion

Joey,

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> I've made a second git conversion demo, this one is live on
> git.debian.org, but is still just a demo; anything you commit to it will
> be discarded later.

Thanks to you and Max for all the work puted on that.

I've looked at the resulting repositories and they look great. mr
indded helps a lot to make it easy.

BTW, this was the first time I used mr and I enjoyed  it :D.

The only issue I noticed is that at r60495 a po translation has been
commited but it isn't yet known on the authors list; would be nice to
add it in the known authors for next conversion. (Theppitak
Karoonboonyanan <thep-guest@users.alioth.debian.org> (he is now DD))

[...]
> Proposed timeline for final conversion:
[...]

>From your POV when do you think the repositories would be ready for
the final conversion?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br