Re: partman-base deep recursion loop

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 07:19:45PM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
> AFAICS partman-base and partman-partitioning udebs have circular
> dependencies. What I don't understand is why this should become
> a problem now, when it clearly is not a problem with earlier versions.

I agree that this is the reason for the problem, and I recall it being a
problem in the past too (cf. changelog for partman-partitioning 53). I
only added the partman-partitioning -> partman-base versioned dependency
recently. Sorry for the inconvenience; I've removed it again in
partman-partitioning 67.

Thanks,