Re: partman-base deep recursion loop

Am Sonntag, den 07.06.2009, 23:09 +0200 schrieb Felix Zielcke:

> I was just biten by this bug too.
> But I could solve it.
> I didn't increment the version of grub-installer which I used as
> localudeb
> Weird error message if you don't do this on a package which doestn't
> have anything to do with partman.
> So just run `dch -i' before building your udeb.

Ok this isn't at all a solution for this problem.
It doestn't matter if install testing or unstable.
I got it now even once without any localudeb used.

I tried even `svn st --no-ignore|grep I|sed -e 's/I[[:blank:]]*//'|xargs rm -r'
to be sure that the mini.iso gets completely rebuild.
This is really annoying if I can't test my changes.
Removing the Depends on partman-utils from grub-install doestn't help either.

Does anyone have any clue how to debug this?
--
Felix Zielcke