Re: [RFC] Packages that looks ready for uploading

Quoting Felix Zielcke (fzielcke@z-51.de):

> > > grub-installer
> >
> > Trivial changes
>
> What about my patch for grub-installer I sent yesterday?
> Can this be included in the next upload or would it be better to wait?
> Otavio already said on IRC that it's okay for him but I should wait for
> more comments.

To make it clear: grub-installer changes should not have been
mentioned in my mail. "Trivial changes" above do *only* apply to
installation-report that was following grub-installer in Otavio's
list.

I didn't look at grub-installer bu I suspect that pending changes
there might not be trivial changes.

So, in short, someone familiar with GRUB stuff should look at the package.