Re: [RFC] Packages that looks ready for uploading

Hello Christian,

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Christian Perrier<bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):
> PS: one should notice that, if we validate these changes, we could
> soon drop a few hacks we currently have in finish-install and
> unconditionnally install console-setup for all languages. That would
> save some code in finish-install....and a few bytes in languagelist.
>
> That would however mean installing c-s for languages for which we
> currently install nothing specific for the console handling and don't
> change the default console font (languages supported only in the
> graphical installer, and CJK languages).

One thing that worries me is how we'll support it for Lenny'n Half?

I believe we'll need to move the logic to decide about c-s (in target)
to a lenny-support package and it would be nice if we could start
working on that at same time we prepare the c-s switch to avoid huge
delays later.

Commends?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br