Re: Configuring console-data during storing language

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 08:38:58PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> With the daily images, you now get a "Configuring console-data"
> question at the end of the installation, during "Storing language".
> This didn't happen before.
>
> See http://www.cyrius.com/tmp/kbd.png

Hmm, that question is preseeded by kbd-chooser. My immediate guess
(without the aid of logs) is that this is due to localechooser and
kbd-chooser being out of sync: as mentioned previously on this list, I
changed both to install kbd rather than console-tools, but only
localechooser has been uploaded. Since kbd and console-tools conflict,
this could be causing some kind of trouble.

I've uploaded the corresponding kbd-chooser change now. Can you let me
know if it's still broken after that?

Thanks,