Re: Apex for fat slug

Problem solved, thanks very much.

However, then I realised that I'd been trying to solve the wrong
problem. The Debian installer recognised 64MB of memory, and the
installation process seems much quicker (around 1.5 hours for 64MB).
Then the installation process rewrote Apex with the original version.

Once the installation was complete, I had to scp the (not byte
swapped) pre compiled little endian apex.bin to /boot/apex.flash and
run flash-apex. After a reboot everything is working with 64MB.

Chris