asd

Hello,

It is possible to preseed the installer so that the installer does not
attempt to configure the network, but the installed system will be
configured to use dhcp?

Details about the situation:

  We want the installer to be run fully unattended from CD, possibly
  disconnected from any network, so we cannot afford possible
  interactions in case of network problems, buggy DHCP server or network
  card not connected to the network.

  However, once the system is installed, it can be deployed where there
  may be network, so we want to try DHCP at boot.

Ciao,

Enrico