Re: [directfb-dev] GTK+ 2.14 and directFB

Hi,

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 18:02 +0100, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 02:30:58AM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > thanks to Sven Neumann who jumped in very quickly to resolve this issue,
> > we now have a set of GTK+ 2.14 packages that are supposed to have a
> > working DirectFB backend.
> >
> > I have just uploaded this version (2.14.7-2) to experimental. The
> > packages should install fine on unstable, so there is no need to upgrade
> > anything else.
> >
> > What I need now is volunteers to test them, so that’s where debian-boot
> > is welcome to have a look. If you meet any major issues with this
> > version, please send the relevant debugging information or a test
> > program with instructions.
>
> The graphical installer fails to start with this version as the result
> of a segfault.

Hmm, I have run a couple of tests, mainly from the tests directory in
the GTK+ source tree. None of these segfaulted. What patch exactly was
applied in 2.14.7-2 ? The segfault looks a bit like the one I got with
one of the earlier patches. Please check the bug-report, I have updated
the patch twice.

Sven