Quoting Frans Pop (firstname.lastname@example.org): > Christian, > > If you want to fix a typo and unfuzzy translations, you shouldn't forget to > update the template file in the actual package before updating master PO > files... > > Your change in r61489 has now caused a lilo string to become fuzzy for all > translations while failing to remove the double space from the template > (which I suspect was the intention). > > The other possibility is that you intended to fix up some other string and > accidentally changed the lilo string too because of not limiting your sed > statement enough and failing to check the resulting diff before > committing. > > Anyway, please fix (making sure that languages that had the string fuzzy > before the change remain fuzzy). This is fixed. Indeed, I partly fixed the problem after it accidentally happened, but I only fixed the language that were previously complete for that sublevel and, after my mistake, got exactly one fuzzy. Today, I also fixed others. Then, I changed the relevant template in lilo-installer. While doing this, I noticed three other occurrences of doubles spaces, which I also fixed (then, of course, I unfuzzied translation files in sublevel 3). Hopefully, this time, I didn't screw up.
Description: Digital signature