Re: [RFC] Allow to force or skip Recommends with apt-install

On Tuesday 08 December 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I like the idea and this indeed looks like a quite good design from
> the technical POV.

Cool.

> I didn't look at the patches right now since you
> stated that they do have issues and will wait until you post the
> latest version before to review them

I don't think I will post them again as the fixes are all relatively minor
(just the normal random mistakes; I've added some documentation).

I mostly posted the patches to give some idea of the impact and to
illustrate the concept; for that the already posted patches are still
valid.

So: no detailed review needed; just comments on the general idea.